|Additional information about this job:|
The Shore and Country Club seeks applicants for LIFEGUARD positions for the 2019 Summer.
Are you looking for an active, engaging, fun, and rewarding job for this upcoming Summer? The Shore and Country Club seeks to add team-members to our highly-motivated, hard-working, courteous, and energetic lifeguard staff.
WHO YOU ARE:
Ideal candidates will be:
• Red Cross Certified in Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED
• Steadfastly reliable
• Courteous, professional, and service-oriented
• Detailed and timely in all forms of communication.
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
• A team player
WHAT WE NEED:
• This lifeguard position seeks individuals who can commit 20-40 hours per week on average when public schools are out of session.
• Our summer season runs from Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
2. Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
3. Present professional appearance and attitude and maintain a high standard of customer service.
4. Perform various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
5. Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports and skills practice records.
6. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to Pool Director Kim Tobey at firstname.lastname@example.org