|Listing # 5: Lifeguard at Country Club of New Canaan|
|Contact Sarah Pickup via phone at 9143306919 or email at email@example.com|
This listing expires on 7 / 1 / 2019
|Additional information about this job:|
The Country Club of New Canaan is looking for lifeguards for the Summer 2019 season.
Requirements for Applying:
1. Red Cross Certified in Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED
2. Courteous, professional, and service-oriented
3. Detailed and timely in all forms of communication
4. Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
5. A team player
1. This lifeguard position seeks individuals who can commit 20-40 hours per week on average when public schools are out of session.
2. Due to construction at our pool, the summer season will run from June 15th- Labor Day Weekend.
1. Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
2. Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
3. Present professional appearance and attitude and maintain a high standard of customer service.
4. Perform various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
5. Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports and skills practice records.
6. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Interested applicants please send your resume and a brief introduction to Sarah Pickup at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted by CC New Canaan 1 on Wednesday May 1, 2019 12:00pm|